Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Dayton EMM-6 and Blue Icicle

The Dayton is not correctly calibrated - it is from when Dayton was selling a bunch of crap. The mic itself works just fine, but the supplied calibration file is crap. I can take a measurement with this and then a properly calibrated mic and overlay. It should let the end user generate their own cal file, or I could take a little time and create on myself (but I will probably bump the price up a few dollars to do so, it seems tedious). Either way, with a little work it will be just fine.

The Blue Icicle currently has adhesive from some gaffers tape where I had it secured for a live recording session a few years ago. The end cap is loose, but can be glued or taped in place. It is just a cap, the internals are not affected. If you do not know what the Blue Icicle is, it turns your basic electret microphone into a USB mic by acting as a USB sound card plus offering phantom power. Slick device. 

Will need to find a USB cable.

Shipped to the lower 48 for $40. If I get real ambitious, I will clean the adhesive off the Blue Icicle and take a couple measurements to help get it closer to calibrated correctly. 

Paypal only
I have a signature.

Comments

• This will be going on PETT for $60 tomorrow...
    I have a signature.
  • I'd be interested in just the Blue Icicle if we can work out a way to get it to Canada inexpensively.
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • I have no idea what shipping it would cost, plus I kind of want to let it go as a package deal.
    I have a signature.