Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Road trips!

Being down for the week after having my knee scoped sucks! I hate sitting still and not able to get into my dungeon. 

But I am heading to Grand Rapids Thurs for the museum and, of course, Meniscus. And I don't
have to drive :) Picking up a couple pairs of Wavecor tweets and maybe a woofer or 2.

The following weekend I should be heading down to Kokomo to have a quick visit with Jeff and pickup his collection of Speakerbuilder magazines:) He is moving and downsizing.  

Comments

• Say hi to Mark for me. I am still wanting a pair of the Motus midwoofers.
    I have a signature.
  • I will. Was planning on asking about those myself. And maybe a PR of TL tweets as well.
  • edited January 2018
    That's funny, I was just driving down I-94 past your exit two weeks ago and wondered how your knee was.
  • Is that another form of knee-jerk reaction? =)
  • PWRRYD said:
    That's funny, I was just driving down I-94 past your exit two weeks ago and wondered how your knee was.
    Ah too bad we couldn't have met up
    !Wolf said:
    Is that another form of knee-jerk reaction? =)
    Ugh! That was kinda punny.

As far as the knee. They removed some tissue under the cap that was getting pinched with each step. This was made worse by the number of stairs and weight I usually carry in tools. Plus some arthritis. I will have some physical therapy to retrain and strengthen the muscles and should be good to go.
  • Nice to hear you're getting better Chuck.
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails