Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FS: R176-CPC-08

One pair R176-CPC-08 mid-woofers - New
$80 pair + shipping + Paypal cost

Comments

• These are really good looking drivers, that is all I'm saying *wink*
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • edited April 2019
    Got these drivers today. They look stunning. If they sound half as good as they look, they are going to blow people's minds. I also find it interesting that comparing visually to the other Rival set I have, these have much different surrounds. These look to be optimized for high excursion. Testing will bear that out, of course.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Jason - what model were the other set you have? 
  • Not sue the model number off-hand, but a coated kevlar. I'll look it up later. KPC? maybe?
  • When you get a moment, I'd be curious. I have the black coned kevlar drivers myself waiting for a project.. and they look very similar to the P and CPC drivers I have
  • Unless I am mistaken (and perhaps tired, long day) the surrounds on the CPC are narrower and taller than on the kevlar I have. I post more details tomorrow when I can get the old model numbers. Until I can test, who knows what that means in practical application.
  • edited April 2019
    I think we have different CPCs... the ones pictured above dont look like mine. My CPCs (older ones?) look identical to the Ps, I'd be hard pressed to tell a difference if the sticker weren't there. Thanks though, don't rush on my account!
  • The kevlars I have are: R176-KPC-08-V. Untested at this moment.

• You are correct that the surround is different on the CPC. While the specs show 6mm, it should provide more head-room for x-max to prevent damage. So I'm told. :)