Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

To all those who give a poop.

RAD has a new owner and is in the process of completing the store setup. I’m guessing that there will be an announcement through email for those who signed up for that.

For me, I am returning to Photography and will remain a part-time OEM rep for Rival Acoustics.

dcibel

Comments

• I hope this is good news.  I will miss the cleaning out the closet finds...
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Sorry you couldn't make it work, but look forward to more goodies from the North. Best wishes on your new role(s).

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • Nobody likes a quitter, Gowa.  :p

jhollanderrjj45Gowa
  • SUX!
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • I hope this is good news.  I will miss the cleaning out the closet finds...
    I'm still going through the storage stuff. :)  

• Of course we give a ****!

Good luck with the return to photography

Geoff

• 1:53

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • Great sketch: Eric did an advertisement for a chocolate bar called "Nudge" but it didn't sell and I think came back as the Snickers.

Geoff

• Man.

I'm sorry to see you hanging up the hat Gowa, you strike me as a stand up guy. I wish the best to you in all your endeavors and if you ever need anything. let me know.

Also, the RAD page is now down with a "be back soon" message. I hope it continues. Rival provides amazing drivers at basically any cost.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Ditto... I have been drawn back into DIY largely after finding out about RAD, and the great service Gowa and Sean have provided. For Canadians, options are thin on the ground so finding a new one like this is a Big Deal. 

I'm definitely wringing my hands about the new ownership and the direction they decide to take the company....
    dcibel
  • It will take a while for the new owner to get up and running. It looks like it will remain Canadian at this point. :)

• Well, thanks for all your efforts to date  Gowa. Hope we get a chance to actually meet and hear some of these projects and drivers we have been emailing about the past few months :)
  • Well, thanks for all your efforts to date  Gowa. Hope we get a chance to actually meet and hear some of these projects and drivers we have been emailing about the past few months :)
    Back at ya. :)
  • Good luck with your new ventures!