Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Designs with 830869?

Has anyone designed anything with this?  I think I found something by Troels but other than that I've only found bits and pieces.  This was the DOTD a few weeks or month or so ago.  Looking to build some stuff to clear out the stockpile and started looking around.  I've used one for a while as a small subwoofer and it is actually quite capable, so would think it would make a great full range large monitor.

Thanks for any leads guys.

Comments

• Tom did a bigass 3-way several years ago.
    joeybutts
    I have a signature.
  • Yeah that was called the Maximus, should be able to find it in on techtalk at http://techtalk.parts-express.com/forum/tech-talk-forum/56547-maximus-build-thread/page7

The mid is NLA I think. 
    joeybutts
  • Sick looking build Tom.  unfortunately I only have a pair.  Maybe one day.....
  • I put in a link to Michael Chua's "Falcon" 3-ways on another forum, did you have an optic?

Used this woofer, the RS52A mid and a VIFA tweeter.

Geoff

joeybutts
  • I did Geoff and am highly considering it.  Got some other things on the table first but may happen.  Thanks!
  • edited April 2019
    joeybutts said:
    Sick looking build Tom.  unfortunately I only have a pair.  Maybe one day.....
    Hey Joey - I've got 4 of those Peerless 8 inch nomex in my stack. (Somewhat used)
    I'll make you a sweet deal - PM me.
    Maximus can be your bliss. Bigger is better!
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!