Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (5)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

photomatix

I dont recall when I purchased this software but it was cheap at the time so I snagged it up. I see alot of real estate agents using it to sell properties . I guess you can super impose three images over the top of each other then blend them together and edit features of said image. I havent done that yet but was able to edit one image ... well multiple single image files from the past airshow here.  BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Comments

• I will try and do a before and after pic a little later. 
  • Images via Nikon DSL D5000 I believe . I do not think I used the D60 on these. 

• some baked in features 
  • Is the first two pics an A10?
  • Yes sir, seven barrels of 30 mm law on the end of that sucker. 
  • My fav! Nothing like 4,200 rounds of depleted-uranium per minute. Fucking bad ass!!!!!
  • Hell yeah brother , fun fact , the plane was designed around the gun . So basically , " here guys , I want you to be able to fly this gun in the air, can you build be something ?" 
  • I'm not an aviation guy by any means, but the first time I saw that jet it was love at first sight. That thing is like pure ass kicking in flight! If I ever hit a major lotto, it's mine! 😁