Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (9)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FS: R176-CPC-08

One pair R176-CPC-08 mid-woofers - New
$80 pair + shipping + Paypal cost

Comments

• These are really good looking drivers, that is all I'm saying *wink*
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • edited April 2019
    Got these drivers today. They look stunning. If they sound half as good as they look, they are going to blow people's minds. I also find it interesting that comparing visually to the other Rival set I have, these have much different surrounds. These look to be optimized for high excursion. Testing will bear that out, of course.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Jason - what model were the other set you have? 
  • Not sue the model number off-hand, but a coated kevlar. I'll look it up later. KPC? maybe?
  • When you get a moment, I'd be curious. I have the black coned kevlar drivers myself waiting for a project.. and they look very similar to the P and CPC drivers I have
  • Unless I am mistaken (and perhaps tired, long day) the surrounds on the CPC are narrower and taller than on the kevlar I have. I post more details tomorrow when I can get the old model numbers. Until I can test, who knows what that means in practical application.
  • edited April 2019
    I think we have different CPCs... the ones pictured above dont look like mine. My CPCs (older ones?) look identical to the Ps, I'd be hard pressed to tell a difference if the sticker weren't there. Thanks though, don't rush on my account!
  • The kevlars I have are: R176-KPC-08-V. Untested at this moment.

• You are correct that the surround is different on the CPC. While the specs show 6mm, it should provide more head-room for x-max to prevent damage. So I'm told. :)