Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

AXPONA - Chicago April 12-14

I'd like to get an idea of how many MAC folks will be attending. If there is enough interest I might be able to swing a meeting room at the venue for an informal lunch/get-together. 

Also,

We have a handful of free weekend passes, so if you're on the fence about going can MAC give you a free pass?

Chime in!

Thanks!

http://www.axpona.com/
My signature goes here
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm on the fence Bryan.  Hook me up!
  • I don't think I'm going this year.
  • PWRRYD said:
    I'm on the fence Bryan.  Hook me up!
    I'll send you a text.
    My signature goes here
  • I have got my tickets for Saturday / Sunday, but may not be able to make it, will know in a couple of weeks.
  • Got the okay from the wife so I will be looking to go this year.
  • Because I'm going to Indy, I will not be attending Axpona. Wife and I are going next year, though. 
    I have a signature.
  • Dan and I will be there. I'll have to find our room number again but come and say hi.
  • NavyGuy said:
    Dan and I will be there. I'll have to find our room number again but come and say hi.
    Room 474 yeah?

http://www.axpona.com/exhibitors_detail.asp?ID=23406

My signature goes here
  • Hoping to make it this year!
  • cjd said:
    Hoping to make it this year!
    Would be great to meet up with you again Chris. Let me know if you’d like a comp pass. 
    cjd
    My signature goes here
  • Bryan@MAC said:
    NavyGuy said:
    Dan and I will be there. I'll have to find our room number again but come and say hi.
    Room 474 yeah?

http://www.axpona.com/exhibitors_detail.asp?ID=23406

Yep, that's it.
  • I will be going along with two other folks from St. Louis.  Just bought the tickets.
  • Where are you guys staying at?
  • He's not on here too often, but @JavadS is going as well.
    My signature goes here
  • Mark and Joel from Meniscus will be attending also.
    My signature goes here
  • I think one of the people I am going with is going to get me a room at the renaissance venue.  Otherwise probably the embassy suites.
  • Bump. Still have several weekend passes for MAC attendees. Let us know. 
    My signature goes here
  • I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg. 
  • Bryan@MAC said:
    Bump. Still have several weekend passes for MAC attendees. Let us know. 
    I'll accept one of they're still available. Have a race Sunday, but that still leaves two days!
  • CSS will provide refreshments in room 474 if you show your MAC card!
  • DanP said:
    CSS will provide refreshments in room 474 if you show your MAC card!
    where do I apply for one?
  • edited March 2019
    DanP said:
    CSS will provide refreshments in room 474 if you show your MAC card!

Love. You know any MAC guy is gonna be in your room regardless. You better stock up on the refreshments!!
    DanP
    My signature goes here
  • Still have several weekend passes for our MAC brethren. Reply here or send me a PM and we will hook you up for the show. It’s gonna be up to you to find the CSS room tho for the bevies. 
    My signature goes here
  • Also, just a reminder. If we get enough DIY dudes to commit to being there on Saturday, I’m alomst positive I’ll be able to organize a meet and greet. Let’s get some more traction and we’ll make it happen like past years. And trust me, you’ll like it. 
    My signature goes here
  • All booked!!!
  • Bump for anyone who's interested in attending and needs a weekend pass. I still have several to go.
    My signature goes here
  • edited March 2019
    If anyone gets a chance please give a listen to the Magico A3s for me.  These are Magico's "budget" (~$10K!) speakers that supposedly incorporate a lot of the features from their more expensive speakers.  Not that I'd ever buy a pair, but it would be interesting to see what you think of them.

Thanks, Ed

PS - Here's a LINK.
  • Come on Ed!  Drive on over and we'll go to Axpona and listen to them together.  It's not like you that far away anymore  ;)
  • I'd seriously consider it, but I have a family commitment that weekend that requires a visit to the cheese head state.  I'm looking forward to my very first InDIYana though.  
  • Still have some passes available. Reply if interested. 
    My signature goes here