Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Im goin to sign out

But just for a bit , been dealing with shit at home. The lady , kid and cat are gone. There were some trust issues I couldnt deal with and got worse as the years went on. Been miserable since. Keeping the chin up . Love you guys and Ill be back. 

Comments

• Hope all goes for the best, see ya when you come back around. Don't be a stranger for to long!
  • I am sincerely sorry to hear this Nick.  Take care and hopefully things will quickly take a turn for the better.
  • Thinking about you Nick. 
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Take care of yourself Nick. Just remember there's a whole crew here to lean on if you need it. 
    DanPGowaJasonPS7910ThumperTom
  • Stay strong.
  • Sorry to hear this Nick. Be strong brother. many of us have been there
  • Sorry to hear that, Nick. We're just a few clicks away.
  • Gowa said:
    Sorry to hear that, Nick. We're just a few clicks away.
    This. Or a text message, or a phone call. Hang in there my brother.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Hang in there. Things will work themselves out with a little time. Hope to see you back soon. 
    My signature goes here
  • Knock on my door if life brings you to NY
  • Hang in there Nick.  You don't have to have a new project done or even in the works to come hang out with us.
    Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.

Sehlin Sound Solutions
  • Nick, starting in June, 2014 thru just a while ago, you helped me. I caution you on letting it dominate you - but knowing how this shit happens, let me know if I can be there. Love ya brother.
    I have a signature.
  • I appreciate all the love . Means alot to me guys. It really does . I REALLY mean that! Still licking the wounds but they are closing, My mother has been over to help clean the place , been embarassed to even have JR over. If any of you guys have that gut feeling about your "significant other" at a certain point  time , its time to move on and pull the trigger.Just leave gracefully if you can ... leave gracefully