Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (5)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Some drivers FS

edited April 2019 in Classifieds
At work, so no specifics or photos - wanted to get the thread started. This pricing is exclusive to my MAC brothers, it will be higher over at PETT.

I have a quad of Rival treated Kevlar 7" - forget the actual model off-hand. $150 shipped to the 48.

I have a pair of Rival aluminum 7" - $90 shipped to the 48.

A quad of HiVi F8 - $125 shipped to the 48.

Four of the hokey RST28 tweeters. $60 shipped to the 48. I just don't want to deal with PE return/replace. They are good enough for quickie projects.

Four DA25 tweeters, recently on sale. $40 shipped to the 48. Again, quickie projects are all these are good for. 

Four Gradient AMT tweeters, rectangle faceplate. Some info out there, looks like low distortion. $75 shipped to the 48. SOLD

Others as I dig out my shed.

Obviously I have shared impedance data on most of these drivers, so you know what to expect. 

PayPal only. I am slow to ship sometimes as I am a very busy man these days. I ship FedEx, and do require a phone number. 

No trades unless I find it interesting, so don't be afraid to pm me with what you got. Keep in mind speakers are just one of my hobbies.

(I believe I finally have the right drivers in hand to do a couple high end builds and then it is Ratshack for the next few years). 
I have a signature.
GowaPWRRYDjhollanderJasonPkennyk