Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (6)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Alesis portable recording things

I have for sale one (1) Alesis TwoTrack and one (1) Alesis VideoTrack handheld/tripod mount recording things. Last I knew, they both work. The Two Track can record in .WAV but requires a pretty fast MicroSD card to do so, the VideoTrack records in 640X480 .MP4 so the audio is compressed. I used these when I was still doing live sound, they are also especially useful for rehearsal "notes". The Two Track can also record straight from a board if needed. The TwoTrack uses a single AA battery, the VideoTrack uses a USB rechargeable internal battery. 

Just add a MicroSD card for the TwoTrack and a standard SD card for the VideoTrack and off you go. It is highly unlikely I will ever be going back to doing live sound, at least to the extent that I would be utilizing these toys, so they gotta go!

$40 shipped to the lower 48. Check Ebay prices for some perspective on this price. Paypal only.

I have a signature.

Comments