Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

MACQUAD

edited January 2019 in DIY
We are expecting the 'P' 7'' drivers to arrive any day now.
Because time is counting down, Sean sharpened his pencil today to produce a special just for MAC/DIY builders.

We haven't seen much in terms of TMM or MTM builds. So we brainstormed a little and came up with a special on quads.
With the code, there is an additional 40% off the already sale price.

As I mentioned, this sale is only for MAC/DIY folks.
The code is good for the R176-P-08 Quad and R176-KB-08 Quad.
We have set aside only a few for this, so quantities are very limited. I'm sure you understand.
Use code: MACQUAD-19 at checkout.
The code can only be used once per customer.
If you have any questions, drop us a line.
Bryan@MACPWRRYD

Comments

• Killer deal. I wish i wasn't backlogged a bunch of builds already. 
  • Ends Sunday.
  • My bad, MACQUAD ends tonight. :3 
  • Gowa said:
    Thanks Leon - I built a folded MLTL for a single R176 as a POC, and really liked the quantity and just as important, the quality of the bass. Seemed a little tighter and more authoritative on some bass hits. Gearing up now for a 3 way with 2X R176s anchoring the bottom. 

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • The last set of KB MACQUADS was snagged. Well done Brad. :)
    konfyoused
  • rjj45 said:
    Gowa said:
    Thanks Leon - I built a folded MLTL for a single R176 as a POC, and really liked the quantity and just as important, the quality of the bass. Seemed a little tighter and more authoritative on some bass hits. Gearing up now for a 3 way with 2X R176s anchoring the bottom. 

Cool.
    Have you seen Javad's Rivalries?
  • Gowa said:
    rjj45 said:
    Well yeah. That's just 1 R176 in a ported box. Nice execution as always, but not a TL and not a MTM.  But the torture test video was awesome.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • rjj45 said:
    Gowa said:
    rjj45 said:
    Well yeah. That's just 1 R176 in a ported box. Nice execution as always, but not a TL and not a MTM.  But the torture test video was awesome.

Ya, that was pretty awesome. :)
  • Sold out of QUADS.
  • Gowa said:
    Sold out of QUADS.
    I have 4 of them, I was going to make a 2.5 way with a rst28a in the visaton w148 waveguide. Do you think RAD will be offering cabinets or kits anytime soon? If you could even fabricate a baffle for the PE tower cabinet, it would help me with my design. 

• We've been debating whether to carry CNC baffles and cabs. It is not looking promising at the moment. We don't feel there will be the sales required to drive it and none of us want cabs and baffles sitting around here. :)
    We were going to offer combos based on known builds which included baffles, woofers and tweeters, but I think that recently got nixed. We may not offer combos at all. 

• edited February 2019
    Civit said:
    Gowa said:
    Sold out of QUADS.
    I have 4 of them, I was going to make a 2.5 way with a rst28a in the visaton w148 waveguide. Do you think RAD will be offering cabinets or kits anytime soon? If you could even fabricate a baffle for the PE tower cabinet, it would help me with my design. 

News

• Nice, Chuck!
    I have a signature.
  • edited March 2019
    Glad I picked up a quad.😁
    ............. could you hum a few bars.