Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Not a speaker, but...

edited November 2018 in Related
I finally bought a new couch for the man-cave. I'm still moving things around, but it's a nice upgrade from my old one, which had seen much better days. I wasn't looking for a recliner, but one of my clients is an overstock/discount furniture store and he made me a deal I couldn't pass up. 
Silver1omo

Comments

• Hmmm. Lots of speakers, reclining leather couch. Add some favorite beverage and heaven.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • rjj45 said:
    Hmmm. Lots of speakers, reclining leather couch. Add some favorite beverage and heaven.

... and tubes ... and vinyl B) 

Not a fan of leather though as it changes the sound unless you drape a blanket over the back. 
  • Kornbread said:
    rjj45 said:
    Hmmm. Lots of speakers, reclining leather couch. Add some favorite beverage and heaven.

... and tubes ... and vinyl B) 

Not a fan of leather though as it changes the sound unless you drape a blanket over the back. 
    I agree and I wasn't planning on buying another leather couch for that exact reason. Plus I'm not really a fan of the tall back from a purely aesthetic viewpoint. But he hasn't had anything quality in cloth that I liked over the past year and this thing was so comfortable. 
  • I actually sleep on our leather recliner.  It's the only place I can get a good nights rest without back pain.  Sucks getting old. 

I generally listen with my head well off the couch back but when someone else is over, I'll take a couple thick quilts and drape over it.  Makes a difference.