Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Time to liquidate some inventory - EVERYTHING SOLD

edited December 2018 in Classifieds
UPDATE 12/1/2018 - EVERYTHING SOLD

The time has come for me to face the fact that I'm just not going to use the following drivers, so I'm listing them here first for y'all to peruse.

Terms: Prices are excluding shipping, but I will ship YOUR prefered method. Prefer to ship to the lower 48 States but Canada and Mexico shipping can be worked out. Paypal prefered and I'd appreciate "friends & family" payment so I don't get dinked with fees.

I think these prices are firm, but if I'm out of line, shoot me an offer and we can talk.

All these drivers are fine....many have never been used. I ran select drivers on DATS and the screenshots are attached and the printouts included with those respective drivers. Mainly I tested drivers that I bought second hand, but never used myself. I did not do VAS measurements and I really do not want to.

The AE subs are HEAVY and shipping will not be cheap. Local delivery can be arranged and would be preferred. However, I'd guess shipping in the midwest would be $35-$40-ish and the coasts could be $50 or more.

Here we go.......

===============================

RS28F - ONE PAIR*

*I have a closely matched pair and a single one that is wonky. I'll throw the wonky one in for free if the buyer wants to toy around with it.

$60

Below is the wonky RS28F

===============================================

Wavecor TW030WA01-01 - TWO PAIR (NEW)

$60 for each pair.

======================================

Dayton PM180-8  - ONE PAIR (New *original owner never used them and neither did I)

$80

======================================

Seas Prestige 27TFFC (H0881) textile dome tweets - ONE PAIR

$45

My signature goes here
jhollanderGowaJasonP

Comments

• Nice stuff!  Should sell quickly at those prices.
  • Nice stuff - best of luck with sale. I am sifting through things to liquidate, myself. One of the agreements with me going full stay-at-home dad/husband was I reduce inventory, not increase it. Otherwise, those AE woofers would be all mine. 
    I have a signature.
  • edited November 2018
    Wow Bryan. Nice stuff and great prices. Those Wavecor tweets are a steal.
  • Drooling over those AE subs.  Are they the 8 ohm or 4 ohm?

Dan
    rjj45
  • DanP said:
    Drooling over those AE subs.  Are they the 8 ohm or 4 ohm?

Dan
    They are the 8ohm models. 
    My signature goes here
  • AE subs are sold. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 
    My signature goes here
  • Thank goodness that temptation is gone, I'd have one heck of a time hiding those from my better half.
    kennykrjj45
  • All good deals!
  • Wavecor TW022WA05s are sold. 
    My signature goes here
  • One pair of Wavecor TW030s left. 
    My signature goes here
  • RS28Fs pending
    My signature goes here
  • Never heard back from the guy interested in the RS28Fs, so they are still available. Also, the remainder of drivers will be listed over at PETT later today with slightly different pricing.
    My signature goes here
  • Wow....didn't realize the Wavecor TW030s were selling for $73/each at Solen.

I'm going to pull the plug on this. Thanks for everyone's interest. Everything is spoken for.
    My signature goes here
  • I wonder what happened to Meniscus & Wavecor relationship. They were the distributor before PE.
  • Gowa said:
    I wonder what happened to Meniscus & Wavecor relationship. They were the distributor before PE.
    I noticed that as well. They only have two Wavecor tweets in stock currently. 

Solen still has the largest inventory I believe, but prices have gone up considerably. NAFTA-related??  

My signature goes here