Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Bugs

Notice a bug? Comment here please.
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• I have already noticed:
    • quoting isn't handling the names right
    • "in This Discussion' in the sidebar for threads shows weird numbers after names and no spacing between that and the time.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Ah, yes......I just commented the same thing in another thread. The quotes add a progressive number after the user name.
    My signature goes here
  • I do not have signature privileges :(
    JasonP
    I have a signature.
  • Nor do I
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Interesting. I'll look into why sigs aren't working right.
  • Signature issue fixed. The YAGA application that supports badges, user levels, reactions, etc. Denies one the ability to edit their profile until level 3. I changed that to level 2. You have to make 5 posts now before your can edit your signature.
  • What is the picture upload size limit? I tried to add a couple pics via the "attach image/file" function. One image was 1.2mb the other was 254k. Neither uploaded and it seemed to crash the thread. I had to log out/in. It could be my dial-up connection tho....please advise.
    My signature goes here
  • Test
    fr.png 51.4K
    I have a signature.
  • Test
    I have a signature.
  • OK, so I was able to post a little (51K) PNG file and a medium sized JPEG (1.9mb). Using Chrome Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit) on Winders 7. I used the drag and drop feature (nice).
    I have a signature.
  • jr@mac wrote: »
    OK, so I was able to post a little (51K) PNG file and a medium sized JPEG (1.9mb). Using Chrome Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit) on Winders 7. I used the drag and drop feature (nice).

LOL at your pic because the Boulevard beer is not opened. Hi-rez pics will reveal such.
    My signature goes here
  • Yup...Must have been a user issue at the time - apologies.
    My signature goes here
  • Testing a lower-rez pic
    My signature goes here
  • IIRC (and I might not) that crossover soldering session involved plenty of open Bouley's :)
    I have a signature.
  • Chat balloon is very obtrusive on mobile. Covers the settings icon, and obscures part of the text field when posting. It's cute, but can we get a link in place?
    I have a signature.
  • Balloon is gone. Link on the bottom of the side panel.
  • Balloon is gone, but I don't see the link...

Also anyway to sort/set so that the unread threads are at the top? Right now I am scrolling to see which threads have new posts, which will be difficult as the number of threads grow.
  • Ani, hmmm. It appears on my sidebar under the "In This Dicsussion" section before the "Who's Online" part.

It should already sort threads with new posts to the top. You can tell because they are highlighted in name. I'm trying to keep down the number of announce threads, since they stick to the top like stickies.
  • I see the 3 small bars for the drop down, which shows the categories. Below it is a separate box that says features "Rumbletalk" this seems to open the chat window. This is on my mobile.

I will also try on the laptop
  • I fixed a bug that started today which seemed to make the standard mobile vanilla theme override the nexus mobile version. Not sure when that started, but I noticed it when I opened the site on my phone.
  • edited August 2016
    Bryan@MAC said:
    Ah, yes......I just commented the same thing in another thread. The quotes add a progressive number after the user name.
    Testing for broken quotes... seem to be working now.
  • JasonP said:
    Bryan@MAC said:
    Ah, yes......I just commented the same thing in another thread. The quotes add a progressive number after the user name.
    Testing for broken quotes... seem to be working now.
    Yes, seem to be,
    I have a signature.