Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Random stuff for sale

I have some random stuff for sale

Dayton Cx150 COAX  $50pr + shipping

Carver TFM-25 2 channel AMP have original packaging. $230 shipped. 

Jeff bagby Piccolo's kit from meniscus in cnc'ed cabinets built but needs paint. $300 shipped. (Kit is $350 minus the cab's from meniscus). 

Might have some other stuff. Ill look further when i get home. Ill snap some pics too. Local is obviously easier to do. 

Comments

• Interested in the Carver. Picture would be great. Pre- THX?
  • Yeh it came out in 1989. Its the one with a push on off and 2 lit analog wattage gauges. They are fun to watch! 2 rca inputs and its bridgeable. Ill snap pics when I get home. 
  • Is the Dayton coax the first generation with the leakage issue?
    I have a signature.
  • No idea. Got them at indiyana.
  • D1PP1N said:
    No idea. Got them at indiyana.

See if the voice coil former has holes in the side
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Ok thx, if they do will PE replace them? 
  • I don't think so.  That was the original design tho.  The updated version is more desirable.

• @jhollander is this the prefered model or not? 
  • You got holes  :/  Still decent as mid as Bill S and Paul K used them.  Man I like that Carver...
    rjj45
  • Yeh that's a bummer. Might have to drop the price a little on the 150's. After calling fedex shipping on that amp is a good chunk more than anticipated. 
  • D1PP1N said:
    Yeh that's a bummer. Might have to drop the price a little on the 150's. After calling fedex shipping on that amp is a good chunk more than anticipated. 
    Seems like shipping rates have gone way up lately.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • I’ll take Carver. I have a 55 to go with it. I can email you shipping label for amp shipping it won’t affect my yearly shipping costs.😑
    D1PP1N
  • Wow, wonderful man. Ty. Should I double box this thing so the outside packaging isnt the carver box? Its been a pleasure to own this amp. 
  • Would be great. I just need to know the dimensions when it’s ready. Then I can PayPal you and email label. Thanks 
  • I’m in no hurry either.
  • Ill go find a box for it and ill be in touch after thanksgiving. 
  • 1 pair of sbcac15-8 ceramic woofers new opened box to verify fitment. 
    $105 shipped.  
  • D1PP1N said:
    1 pair of sbcac15-8 ceramic woofers new opened box to verify fitment. 
    $105 shipped.  
    These are the same woofers I used in my Keramiska project.  Super low distortion, cross easily at 3 kHz, and decent bass in about 12 Liters.  Madisound sells them for $80.70 each, plus shipping!
  • PWRRYD said:
    D1PP1N said:
    $105 shipped.  
    These are the same woofers I used in my Keramiska project.  Super low distortion, cross easily at 3 kHz, and decent bass in about 12 Liters.  Madisound sells them for $80.70 each, plus shipping!
    I thought your Keramiskas sounded amazing! I'd jump on these if I didn't already have the aluminum versions waiting in the wings. Plus, I'm beyond out of space on the driver shelves.
  • Thats the reason i bought them Craigs build was awesome. However, I am in need of some extra funding at the moment. 
  • D1PP1N said:
    $105 shipped.  
    This is an awesome deal on an exceptional driver. I listened to Craig's design with these drivers at Iowa DIY and was very impressed. It was easy to hear that Craig nailed the crossover and the CAC really shined in the midrange. After hearing them I bought a pair for an upcoming design that I've had in my head for a while.

I'd be all over these if I didn't already have a pair. BTW, Craig's description is spot on. They measure exceptionally well with super low distortion and smooth, extended frequency response.

Jim
  • Sb15cac are sold and carver amp is sold!
  • Piccolo's are sold. I also have an adcom cdplayer (5 disc) and a 100ish disc pioneer cd player if anyone is interested. I need to sell 1 of them.  Both have remotes with volume control.

Pioneer $50 + shipping
    Adcom $80 + shipping