Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (8)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FS: SoundEasy v22

For sale is a copy of SoundEasy, version 22. SE uses a dongle license, I was having issues with the drivers for it, and after ordering a replacement dongle, I have since resolved the driver issue so I have a second key that I don't need.

SoundEasy now includes Ultimate Equalizer 10 as well, allowing you to turn your PC into a DSP! Cost is USD$120 shipped, dongle will be sent in registered mail in a bubble pack, software will be sent via google drive share. This is a bit less than half the retail cost.

Just a note for anyone interested as well, the software is updated yearly, cost to upgrade is USD$25, however you don't have to upgrade every year, if you skip a few years and then want to upgrade to the latest I believe the cost is still USD$25.

Info on the software can be found here, any other questions you may have feel free to contact me.
I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.

Comments