Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (5)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

What is sink?

This is a dumb question but I can't find the answer. What does the sink option do? Often I'll look at a new thread and then never go back. They are highlighted in yellow and I'd like to only have threads I'm interested in or actively involved in be highlighted. It struck me that the sink option might be derogatory to the original poster which certainly isn't my intention.

Thanks Jason!

Jim

Comments

• If you sink a thread, it will never rise up over other threads, even if new posts are made. I've only applied that to time sensitive stuff, such as event announcements, deals, etc.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Thanks Jason!

Is there anyway to turn off the thread highlighting if I choose not to follow it?

Jim
  • jholtz said:
    Thanks Jason!

Is there anyway to turn off the thread highlighting if I choose not to follow it?

Jim
    *writes that on the forum TODO list*
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."