Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (5)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Box O' Coils

Hard to explain what this pile of shit is - other than it is a failed experiment on my end to try and capture every possible value of coil from 0.05 to 3+ millihenries. Most of them are those weird little ferrite core PE had as a buyout several years ago. I knocked the core out of a good chunk of them and made a ton of values ranging to 0.95mH, left the core in more and made values ranging to 2.5 (I think). There are others, obviously - stuff I do not have the mate to, mostly. Wide range of values and wire gauges. 60 coils in total. Another useful lot for tweakers. 

It is a failed experiment because I lack discipline and get too carried away during voicing to properly manage this setup. I go all apeshit and just dive in. I will ship all of these anywhere in the CONUS for $65. That is a pretty good deal for someone who needs a wide range of values for testing/tuning/tweaking. Paypal only, no trades. 
I have a signature.
joeybutts