Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (4)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Dayton DTA-120, Sound Blaster X-Fi Go!, other stuff as I find it and realize I no longer need it.

edited December 2017 in Classifieds
Paypal is preferred. PM for details. 

Dayton DTA-120

I don't need this little guy any longer - so am selling it. About a year old I think, has a slight turn-on pop, which is a known thing with these. Otherwise is just fine. Comes with power supply. I am throwing a 2M Dayton Audio 3.5mm to RCA cable in as well. This is from when Dayton Audio sold nice cables - not those cheapass Wired Home or Audtek or whatever the hell they are branding their current cheap shit as. 

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dta-120-class-t-mini-amplifier-60-wpc--300-3800

Doesn't have the little accessories, but most of them were pretty crappy. The nanners were pretty OK, though, as there is simply not a lot of room on the back of these for more traditional style nanners. 

PE has these on sale for $78 right now. I will ship to the lower 48 for $45. 

Sound Blaster SB1290

About the size of a thumb drive, PnP on Win7 and presumably others - PnP lets you avoid shitty Creative drivers. Throw it in the laptop bag, give it to the kid, buy that weird cable for Android phones, works great. I was using it to stream Amazon Music through my phone and into my old car stereo. Still going for over $30 new, $15 shipped to the lower 48. 

Hynix DDR3 4gb Laptop memory

Working when I shut the laptop down. I suppose about $6 shipped to the lower 48 should cover this bad boy.

Asus Xonar DG PCI sound card

5 channel, decent headphone amp. I lost the full height bracket, so if you do not have a low profile application in mind, you are hosed. Great budget sound card, used it for measurements for a few months before I decided to downsize my PC collection. $15 shipped to lower 48. If you can find a full height bracket, that is a good deal.

I have a signature.