Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Software available at tolvan.com

Martin King, on his yahoo group website, often recommends the BASTA program for baffle design. That is available free now, password is given on the site. I note that there are several other programs there, but haven't seen any recommendations for them. They do look interesting though. One is for edge diffraction, one for enclosure design analysis, and there may be another I'm not remembering currently. 
I think these must have been commercially available programs that are no longer supported, and thus have been made available free. 

Comments

• I had posted about the same thing on PETT a year or so ago, no one appeared interested. Maybe today will be different ;)
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • What is a Yahoo group website?
  • An even crappier version of a mailing list.

https://groups.yahoo.com/

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • PWRRYD said:
    What is a Yahoo group website?
    There are groups, essentially bulletin boards like this one, hosted on yahoo. His is more restricted, you have to get approval from Martin to join. Mostly I think he is trying to keep trolls out. I think there is mention of the yahoo groups on his regular website. 
  • Martin had run-ins with some idiots. I can't blame him. Really nice guy BTW.
  • I agree. I can't believe how supportive he is, and how much out of his way he goes to help out the participants. Must spend hours doing it!