Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

New Criton 1TD v2.0 Demo Tour

Hey everyone, I know most here prefer to roll their own but in case you are one of those that would prefer to build a kit, we are starting a new 15 day in home audition option for our new Criton kit. Or if you are just interested in what our new kit sounds like, you can demo it for that too. Any reviews we can get out there would be great. We have all the information up on our website here: https://www.css-audio.com/single-post/2017/11/06/New-Criton-1TD-Customer-Demo-Program

All you have to do is pay for shipping to you. Then the next person on the list will pay for the shipping from you, and so on.

-Kerry
D1PP1NkennykJasonP

Comments

• Wow!  That's a great idea.  Any idea what shipping something like those would be (ballpark MI to IL)?  $25, $50, $100?

• Very cool idea!!!

Here they are as shown in Grand Rapids:

kennykJasonP
    My signature goes here
  • PWRRYD said:
    Wow!  That's a great idea.  Any idea what shipping something like those wouldi think it’s be $50ish or less. I’d have to get an exact quote after  be (ballpark MI to IL)?  $25, $50, $100?
    I’m not 100% sure but I’d guess around $40. I’ll have to get some actual weights with drivers and crossovers in box to get a better estimate. 
  • Would be interesting to show those babies off at GTGer's
    ............. could you hum a few bars.