Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Happy 4th of July everyone!

As screwed up as things seem lately with all the shootings and such, and how stupid our media is... I get to work what job I want to work, send my kids to the school of my choice, go to the church I want to, etc.  I can openly talk smack about our government.  There is NO other country like the USA.  I feel really blessed to have been born here in America and thank all those who have died to protect my freedom.  Hope everyone has a great day.  Nick please be careful and don't blow off any fingers lighting off fireworks!  
kennykS79104thtryD1PP1N

Comments

• Happy 4th all. Please be safe and enjoy! I'm feeling very fortunate as I get to share this day with my kids, blast some fun music, and eat, Lots! Lol
    PWRRYDkennyk4thtry
  • Happy 4th all!
    kennyk4thtry
  • Happy 4th. We are planning to watch the fireworks from the stone arch bridge on the Mississippi (Minneapolis).
    kennyk4thtry
  • All ten fingers and ten toes accounted for sir! Hope everyone else had a good one!
    PWRRYDkennykD1PP1N
  • I threw my back out working in the garage and was stuck inside laying down lol. Boring day, good news is illinois passed a 33% state income tax hike......