Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Move to Vanilla 2.3.1

Moved up forum version to 2.3.1 for security patches. Please comment here if you have issues.
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
greywardenkennyk

Comments

• Thanks Jason , and thanks for the technical support on that end. 
  • +1 Thanks JP!
  • Thanks, JP. It is a lot of work managing a software package of any kind - when updates etc are pushed out it makes life interesting to say the least. 
    I have a signature.
  • JP, your big league!
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Awesome...! BTW I don't particularly like doing upgrades.... lots of unknown things break, most of which are not documented.
  • Thanks, Jason.  Keep up the good work. :)
  • NBD, but the "Back to Top" floating arrow tool has disappeared for me. Firefox on Mac. Even PETT has a functioning "Back to Top", so...
  • Thanks for catching that, I had an old version of that plugin. I added the newer version and its all good now.
    Turn2
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • hey Jason, tried uploading a pdf a couple of times, it shows the file is uploaded while i am drafting the message, but the file attachment doesn't show up once the message is posted. Images show up properly though.
  • Test
    I have a signature.
  • Ok, yep, this is a bug. Noted. I'm investigating.
  • From what I can track with testing, it seems to be a bug inside vanilla itself or my configuration of the software. I just posted on their forums to get help.

The upload works, and the file is placed on the server like it should be, but no info is recorded in the database so it doesn't show up in the final discussion/comment.