Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Changing Avatar

Whenever I click on the "change picture" link on my avatar in my profile, it goes to a page that says "page not found" with an X at the top to close it. 

Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)

Win 10 Pro 64-bit

deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)

Comments

• Alright, so I just tried to recreate it with my own profile and I'm having no problem. I'll experiment with my other account and see if I determine what is causing it.
    greywarden
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • I closed the browser, re-opened, signed out and signed back in, same deal. I'll clear cookies and see if that helps.

• That didn't work.

• Alright I just tested on my other account... no dice. What is the link that fails you? When I hover over the change picture link I get the popup at the bottom of chrome: diy.midwestaudioclub,com/profile/picture
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Ok, so when I hover over "change picture" I the popup says ".../profile/picture?userid=XX" but when I click on it, it goes to just ".../profile"
  • Worked for me fwiw
  • When I click on "change picture" by my avatar, I get the following error message.  I'm using a laptop with Windows 7 64 and IE 11 from a local wifi hotspot:

• ^^ that's what I'm getting now

• I changed a couple forum settings that might have broken during the upgrade. I think they will address this, so let me know!
  • Looks like that corrected the issue, @JasonP thanks man!
  • Thanks, Jason.  That worked.  I'm now the old fart antique vacuum tube guy!
    kennykgreywarden