Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

New (to me) table saw.

Needs a little TLC, but for $175 I ain't bitchin. That old Craftsman of mine is just not suited for panel cutting. Might upgrade fence on this one, why not. 
I have a signature.
kennykMzissersonTurn2greywardenS7910

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Nice buy, I'm infected by the green eyed monster. 
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • WOO she-s purdy. Nice score, as long asbtge Plinth isnt bent, the rest isjist cleaning and adjusting!
  • That is a great find! 
  • Yeah, it was a great find. Buddy of mine is downsizing his life and gave me first dibs. 

Top is a little rusty here and there but I can take care of that. Otherwise very good shape. 
    I have a signature.
  • Nice score!
  • Great score.  We'll be expecting better cabinets now.

Ron
  • I was thinking that a 2x2 square steel beam on the front of the saw and maybe angle iron on the back to make what ever size fence you need. You can use it for the actually fence as well. 
  • A piece of 1-1/2" extruded aluminum track from 80/20 works great for a fence. Thats what we did for my friends saw. Then added a router table and the fence does double duty. 
  • I see I can buy a new P-C fence for less than $40 on Amazon. Prolly go that route. 

First. 

Have to started changed in Amandas car. 

Have to get the C10 home this weekend. 

Couple crossovers to assemble. 

I have a signature.