Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Drivers for sale

Clearing out a bunch of drivers and other goodies to make some room. I'll add to the list periodically as I find other stuff. Drivers priced per pair. Prices do not include shipping.

Pair Goldwood GW-S650/8 $20
Pair Goldwood GW-S650/4 $20 (2 pair available)
Pair HiVi L6-4R $40
Pair Goldwood GW-6028 $20

Dayton 60 watt plate amp with bluetooth $50
Emprire RM30 cartridge with LP Gear replacement stylus mounted on 1/2" headshell. Full and warm sound. $45
Ortofon SH4 Gray headshell for 1/2" cartridges. NIB $15
Freud 1/2" Flush trim bit. Used once. $15

Comments

• I must resist buying that little amp. I want to build another set of little monitors, and those are perfect for such things. Maybe by the time October rolls around it will still be available.
    I have a signature.
  • Sorry JR, Can i get the little amp? 
  • Go for it, Ani
    I have a signature.
  • Jr ive got one sitting here as well. Just say when you want it.
  • ok, great, matt, i'll take the bluetooth amp from you. Are you coming to InDIYana or Axpona???
  • I'll keep it in mind, Chuck - I am in the doghouse for audio stuff at the moment (due to a couple great finds vis-a-vis NOS Radio Shack stuff) so it will be a while. 
    I have a signature.
  • Im in the same boat on audio and other diy stuff. Its sitting here with no plans on going anywhere.
  • It's yours Ani. I wasn't going to InDIYana or Axpona since they are in the vicinity of a model railroad show I committed to. Meet up at Iowa? Or did you need it sooner?
  • Iowa is good or if there is something before that...
  • Adding to the list:

160 GB WD SATA hard drive w/8MB cache. opened, unused. throwing in a sata cable I found and don't need. Not sure what to ask, make offer.

Nortronics QM-202 Head Demagnetizer. Worked when last used. $15 or best offer.
  • What size is the hard drive.....2.5?
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Sorry, forgot to specify. It's a 3.5 desktop internal drive.