Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

After Multiple Requests, We've done it!

I submitted an order today for the driver I have labeled 55-3669.

This is a revamped version of the 55-2669 that has been out since 2009. We have only made a couple changes to this driver, but we feel these are the only changes that guys like all of you would like without an absolute overhaul.

Change Number 1: The 55-2669 had a pearlescent-white aluminum cone that I was told by many to be beautiful, just rather hard to match with a tweeter that didn't cost an arm and a leg. For the 55-3669, we anodized the cone black, making it a much more discrete driver that will be easier to aesthetically match to other components.

Change Number 2: We added a shorting ring to bring down the already acceptable inductance to a level that would be very appealing.

When I made mention that we didn't change much, I meant that, that includes the price  ;). The 55-3669 will be the same price as the 55-2669, even though the cost is a bit higher, the price will still be $18.99.

These drivers are expected to arrive mid-April, so you will have to be a little patient, but I just had to get the word out ;)

Best Regards,

Geoff Schneider
kennykMzissersonJasonPjr@macPWRRYDFaceS7910squamishdrocD1PP1NTurn2

Comments